Monday, September 29, 2014


The last Par 'Royal Duchy' excursion so I decided I would go to Nailsea and Backwell Station this time.
Because the train was stopping at Yatton to pick up passengers there would be no chance of catching it in 'power' and I had already taken some at Horsecastle farm crossing.
8.50ish start from Temple Meads and due at Yatton at 9.5 meant Nailsea at about 9. Not many folk there and I got a good view.

































She was steaming well and the smoke was spreading along the track. I edited with Elements 3 and gave if two clicks on the 'darken highlights' to bring it out. I should have taken at higher ISO because the closest shots were blurred from her speed. I was using 1/250th but 1/500th would have been better. 
























No comments: