Thursday, June 26, 2014


Decided to go out to Mud Lane to see if the Melilotus is still growing there on the railtrack parking space.
Found it had been completely grubbed out.
I took both the A350 and the A77 with me. Stopped to take some IR shots on the way back and also some pix of Meadow Sweet taking shots of the leaves too. 

















The flower spray is so tightly packed it is hard to get a pic of a single flower. 
















Hard to isolate it from the rest. However I persevered and this is the best I can do. Appart from cutting a single bloom from the spray and trying to take that this seed head shows nicely.                                                                                   

















but when I tried to get a single flower they all merged into a tangled mass




No comments: