Sunday, August 19, 2012

From 3 year olds to pensioners they turned up in numbers
Bittern glides through yatton Station.
Oliver Cromwell rested on Sunday 19th and was replaced by Bittern. I went up onto the passenger footbridge to get my pix. That way no-one could get in front of me.
15 to 20 minutes before Bittern was due they were already in numbers along the south platform.
I got a  picture of them and then quickly moved back to the east side of the bridge. Got some pix of her coming under the road bridge but the best of them is this one.
I had some of the Union of South Africa some years back but this is the first of Bittern at Yatton Station. Carol Deacon used my Oliver Cromwell pix at Nailsea in the Nailsea People website.  I thought I would send her these as well. See what happens. I aksed for a credit to Jusben Morguefile.com not to Derek Lilly. She told me that she uses morguefile pix quite often.

No comments: