Monday, July 13, 2015

No-one likes death.
I came across these pictures that were taken well over 25 years ago. I don't like death, nor do I care for useless killing. Those folks that are against breeding mink and carry on by letting them loose out into the countryside, are not considering what they do to the balance of nature.






















Mink by their very nature are killers. Far be-it as far as I am concerned to let the animals loose. They can't feed themselves and by the time that some of them can survive they become a pest to local farmers.
In this instance they had started to raid a duck rearing pond. If I had a choice I would rather see ducks and ducklings swimming around than not see the mink - because they would hide from view - when I was walking in the countryside.

No comments: