Thursday, February 22, 2018

Put a big pic of my friendly crow on the comp, with the following, it will be interesting to see what happens.

I have put a big picture of a crow on my computer as a background.
Why you might ask. Well until I has a stroke we had become quite frenziedly and it would come down vary close to my door to feed as I sat with the door open.
Just about 6 feet away from where I sat.
Now you can hardly speak about a wild bird as a friend, but we have an acquaintance between the two of us.
When I was allowed back home it took a little while but once more it accepts me as a fixture and I have passed within 10 or 12 feet of it when trundling along in my invalid electric chair.
I think it has become used to seeing me and realises I mean it no harm.
In acknowledgement I found one of the pictures of it taken before my stroke in '66 and I am using it as a background on my computer.
If anyone wants to copy it and do the same thing they are welcome to use it.




No comments: