Thursday, March 17, 2016

Almost finished.













Almost done.

Electricians came this morning and fitted me a fluorescent light and extraction fan. Tiles were placed yesterday and the gaps between them filled this morning. The floor will be done Friday and then I can contact Clevedon Domestics and get the washing machine set up.
I now have three wall cupboards each with shelves whereas previously I had three with no shelves. 












Three spaces below for the washing machine, fridge and freezer. each with an electric socket. Plus two double sockets above.
A dropped section on the other side where I can place my Recycle box beneath.
The cooking etc. side; to accommodate my Vonshef griller oven and hot plates. Plus of course the microwave and the Halogen cooker and my bread maker. That side also with two double sockets . 

No comments: