Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bubble Bubble toil and trouble.

Why have my Gods afflicted me?
My camera has gone bust, for some unknown reason my faithful SLT A77 will not recognise when a lens is fitted. I have had it now for quite a few years and it is well over-due for a check.




















I got on to Sony who suggested several things to try but to no avail. Didn't feel like driving in Bristol so caught the bus to Cribbs Causeway. Went in to Jessops shop and unloaded my trouble to a very helpful young lady. It cost me £25 - that will be deductible from the repair cost if I can afford it. So now I must patiently wait for a message as to just what it is gone wrong and what it is going to cost me.
Decided while I was there I might as well take a few pix. I had taken the SLT A55 with me with the Sony 18-55 mm lens. The Mall at Cribbs is a marvellous place with shops galore.
Jessops shop was on the lower floor. Trees are planted and grow right up to the skylight roof.
An ideal place for limitless shots of candid pictures.
Half of the people don't realise they are in shot.
On the next floor up you can look down on folk.














Completely un-aware they are having their pix taken.














There were a couple of Rozzers there being thanked by someone - probably trouble with shop-lifters? Someone caught red handed?
I did notice a little mob of what looked like schoolboys wandering around. 
I managed to catch the 12-06 bus back after a fleeting walk halfway along the top floor and got home just after 1.00. Altogether a successful day if not a very happy one.

No comments: