Sunday, February 22, 2015

Checked with Morguefile
This morning I found that three of my steam train pictures have passed the 1,000 downloads mark.
Morguefile is a website that has members posting pictures for use Royalty Free by the public for such things as websites, church magazines, and many other uses free of charge. The only thing NOT permitted is to use them as free standing pictures for sale. Although the moderators are constantly on the lookout for that type of use, there are always a few folk that try it on.
I have had at least six of my pictures used as book covers. 



















Oliver Cromwell at Yatton


















King Edward at Hewish level crossing

















King Edward and Nunney Castle at Mud Lane

Checked my total downloads at the same time and found I have now had over 430,000.
 I wonder how long it will take to get to the half million?



No comments: